LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

2 posters

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening

Grace
    Grace
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening Empty Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening

Post  Grace Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 am

First fanfic I've ever made, it is very long, so I've posted it on fanfiction.net. Credit to g009, he suggested I post it on here, so I hope you like it! (This is a Sailor Moon/Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction.)

Oh, and another thing Domino City is in America, just because I felt like putting it there. (LOL, jk, I actually thought that it was in America at first!)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4676782/1/YuGiOh_Phoenix_Awakening

Ok, so I know some people, or a lot of people, have never even watched Sailor Moon so I'll put a picture of each of the characters. You pretty much have to just know what they look like and a little bit about them and you'll be fine.

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening 74
    Name: Serena Tsukino
    Scout: Sailor Moon
    Personality: A big crybaby, a little immature, but can be a leader when she wants to be. Cares about her friends a lot, the leader of the Sailor Scouts.
    Deck: Spellcaster

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening 85
    Name: Amy Mizuno
    Scout: Sailor Mercury
    Personality: Super smart, rumoured IQ to be 300, always trying to help, shy, super sweet, likes to read romance novels.
    Deck: Aqua

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening 55-1
    Name: Raye Hino
    Scout: Sailor Mars
    Personality: Can sometimes be a hot head, yells at Serena a lot, likes to be independent, believes in different rituals, etc.
    Deck: Pyro

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening 55
    Name: Lita Kino
    Scout: Sailor Jupiter
    Personality: The tough one, sticks up for her friends, very tall, had a lot of boyfriends, refers to them a lot.
    Deck: Warrior

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening Vstraw
    Name: Mina Aino
    Scout: Sailor Venus
    Personality: Very bubbly in my story, positive, outgoing, wants to be a superstar, loves love.
    Deck: Fairy

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening 71
    Name: Rini Tsukino
    Scout: Sailor Mini-Moon
    Personality: Small, petite, hates being treated like a little girl, also yells at Serena a lot, wants to become a small lady, daughter of Serena Tsukino, from 3,000 years into the future.
    Deck: Beast

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening 8
    Name: Hotaru Tomoe
    Scout: Sailor Saturn
    Personality: Scout of Death and Silence, very mysterious, shy, sweet, wants to become a nurse, has a mysterious healing power, not a lot of friends.
    Deck: Fiend

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening 17
    Name: Michelle Kaioh
    Scout: Sailor Neptune
    Personality: Graceful, beautiful, likes to paint and play the violin, close friends with Amara (lovers to some), very calm.
    Deck: Fish

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening 71-1
    Name: Trista Meioh
    Scout: Sailor Pluto
    Personality: Mysterious, Scout of Time, most mature of the girls, loves Rini very much, wants to become a fashion designer.
    Deck: Dragon

Amara won't be in this story, so I won't be putting the stats for her. I also won't be putting the profiles of the Yu-Gi-Oh profiles, because I assume that everybody knows who they are! XD

All you need to know about Luna, Diana, and Artemis are who they belong to: Diana: Rini, Luna: Serena, and Artemis: Mina. I have pictures of them at the link below, you may have to go forward a few pages to see them. Diana is the daughter of Luna and Artemis.

If you want to see what they look like as Sailor Scouts, I have my cards made here, this includes Mistress 9, Tuxedo Mask, and Wicked Lady, who will also be in the story:

http://www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity/viewtopic.php?id=15920
    g009
    g009
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Phoenix Awakening

Post  g009 Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:12 pm

O_O Shocked Suspect scratch
    Thoes pics made me confused at first but, theres a nice touch to it ! ^_^ lol!
    Grace
    Grace
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Grace Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:54 am

Just wanted to let everybody know what the characters looked like and a little bit about them. No need to be confused! Very Happy
    g009
    g009
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  g009 Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:13 am

Grace wrote:Just wanted to let everybody know what the characters looked like and a little bit about them. No need to be confused! Very Happy
    XD guess ur right! Dont stop the excellent work lol! !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:55 am