LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

+3
Assassin
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Loger0050
7 posters

BCTAU! The time has come.

Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

BCTAU! The time has come. Empty BCTAU! The time has come.

Post  Loger0050 Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:02 am

BATTLE CITY'S TEAM/ACADEMY UNIVERSE
    I have recently opened BCTAU, a very important site, that myself and my staff members have been working on for so long. You may have heard of it, but it hasn't opened until a couple of days ago. What is BCTAU? What is Battle City's Team/Academy Universe? Take 3 guesses. It's the nest that will being together and cushion all the teams, academies, and recently cities that originated from BC. Our goal is to reach a higher level of competition. We want to create an environment in which teams can battle each other as they're designed and supposed to do, and for academies to compete and receive resources for teaching their students as they're supposed to do. BCTAU is a universe. It is a macro-community that brings together many smaller communities. But that doesn't mean individual users may not join. In fact, our network depends very much on the involvement of spectators, or viewers, as equally as it does on official representatives. So sign up now as spectators and join the fun! There is much to do, even for you, other than simply watching the fun unravel. Please use this topic to ask questions.

BCTAU Administrators (a.k.a. The Maximum Six)
    Loger0050
    Pirateyoshi
    Tsurin
    Headcase
    Dart Dragoon
    Dante

LVLSC's Current Representatives:
    None

BCTAU: http://tauniverse.freeforums.org/
    LVLSC's topic at BCTAU: None
    Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Team Captain
    Team Captain

BCTAU! The time has come. Empty Re: BCTAU! The time has come.

Post  Toushiro Hitsugaya Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:17 pm

So this is the maximum six..cool
    If we get acceptance from our head admin i would love to be LVL SC's representative.Sounds really good. Smile

~Hitsugaya
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:22 am

Nice to see BCTAU in LVLSC

As LVLSCs 3rd top posted after Toushiro and Noah even after I quit spam topics I would love to be LVLSCs rep. but i doubt i can be representative of 2 forums

So whoever LVLs representatives are

I will keep in touch with u as Diplomat of DA.
    Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

Post  Loger0050 Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 am

You can be the representative of more than one group. You can't be the senator for more than one group, that's the only rule pertaining to that. If you represent both LVL and DA, you'll be known as a Mult-Rep.

Last edited by Loger0050 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 pm

Loger0050 wrote:You can be the representative of more than one team. You can't be the senator for more than one group, that's the only rule pertaining to that. If you represent both LVL and DA, you'll be known as a Mult-Rep.
    I doubt with 3 admins I wiill be representative

But thanks for the info. any way
    Dart Dragoon
    Dart Dragoon
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Dart Dragoon Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:21 am

I'd like to apply as Representative of LVLSC on BCTAU, thats is: if NK and Rafael agree to do so. The spot is open to anyone else interested so be sure to let us know!
    Techo
    Techo
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Techo Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:46 am

me too pls i`d like to be Representative of LVLSC on BCTAU
    Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Team Captain
    Team Captain

Post  Toushiro Hitsugaya Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:39 pm

I'd love to be a representative too Smile

~Hitsugaya
    Rafael
    Rafael
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Rafael Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:28 am

Well it seems that we have a problem here cuz I also want to be the LVL representative in BCTAU. And as far as I counted we are at least 5 legionnaires that want this position so, from my point of view there is only one way to solve this problem as duelists...

We should have a battle royal to decide who should be the LVL representative!

Unless Dart or Noah or any other legionnaire has other ideas on how to choose the best representative I will start preparing a mini tournament in the shadow coliseum. (hope it will not interfere with the Shadow Armada Tournament since there is only one duel left to do)

EDIT: As promised, if any of you want to represent LVL-SC in BCTAU you can join the battle royal here in the Shadow Coliseum. Deadline Tuesday, 09.04.2009 so you'd better hurry up!
    Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

Post  Loger0050 Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 am

I would like to interject for a second. It's kind of odd for representatives to be chosen through dueling. Their roles have nothing to do with dueling on the website. Representatives should be chosen to specifically fullfill the roles of Senator, Diplomat, and Srcibe by whoever is the most fit for each of those positions. Just a suggestion.
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:49 am

Loger0050 wrote:I would like to interject for a second. It's kind of odd for representatives to be chosen through dueling. Their roles have nothing to do with dueling on the website. Representatives should be chosen to specifically fullfill the roles of Senator, Diplomat, and Srcibe by whoever is the most fit for each of those positions. Just a suggestion.

I agree with Loger

A representative must be active, must be able to keep himself updated on issues of LVLSC and other clans, academies and cities.
    If he is a scribe he must be good and organized with words.
    If he is a Diplomat he should be friendly, good at settling fights and inter-active.
    A Senator must be good at making decisions, deciding things, should be able to discuss and present ideas.

I don't see dueling anywhere above.

A good and active duelist need not make a good representative.
    Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

Post  Loger0050 Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:29 am

Yup, Assassin said it all point-blank, thanks.
    Also, all 3 of those positions should be achieved. Meaning, you will have THREE representatives, not one. It shouldn't be hard choosing people for the different roles of those reps, as described by Assassin.

Last edited by Loger0050 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Dart Dragoon
    Dart Dragoon
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Dart Dragoon Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Well then, the tourney can continue, no harm in doing so. All that's left is to give our memebrs an extract of what each of the roles (Scribe,Senator,Diplomat) require of then:

*Extract from BCTAU's Admission Checkpoint*

A SCRIBE: The scribe maintains the group topic which your group will receive for giving out information, advertising, and managing affairs. The group topic is located in either the "TEAMS," "ACADEMIES," or "CITIES" forum, depending on your group type. The advantage of having this topic as a bonus to everything else on BCTAU is that it gives your group the freedom to do whatever you want with the topic, through the power of your assigned scribe. For this position, choose someone who is organized enough to be able to maintain long posts.

B SENATOR: The Senator is the liaison between your group and the BCTAU Administration! Senators from each team, academy, and city meet in the Senate to discuss current events, rules, tournaments and often raise issues for which BCTAU much rethink its policies. In addition, senate votes will be conducted to make decisions towards solving those issues. For this position, choose someone whom you trust is the most loyal to you.

C DIPLOMAT: The foreign offairs representative who conducts deals and agreements with other groups is called the diplomat. This rep takes care of alliances and relationships with rival or friendly groups through the Pact-Approval Panel and the Confederacy section of the forum. For this position, choose someone who is eloquent and intelligent at talking with other people.

Knowing all this, you must think carefully about what you want to represent and HOW you think you might be able to manage it.
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Dart Dragoon wrote:Well then, the tourney can continue, no harm in doing so. All that's left is to give our memebrs an extract of what each of the roles (Scribe,Senator,Diplomat) require of then:

Knowing all this, you must think carefully about what you want to represent and HOW you think you might be able to manage it.

Well,if I were to choose I would choose to be a Diplomat.

Reasons
    1)I am in almost every academy and city out there and know at least one administrator of all academies i am in well.
    2)I am friendly.
    3)I have been dealing with academies since an year and know how to control fights reduce conflicts.
    4)I am active.
    5)I keep myself updated about the new clans, academies and cities and keep in touch with their administrators.
    6)I am Diplomat of an academy so I have experience.
    7)I have few or no foes.
    Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

Post  Loger0050 Mon May 04, 2009 6:24 am

Noah, let us discuss here and now why you have decided to leave BCTAU. I don't think it is fair that you decided to leave something you have never been a part of in the first place? I don't think you know much about it to condemn it. Firas' argument is that we have no say in how teams should be run. That, I know. But he has NO idea how our site works. lol. I think it's simply being unfair to your team members by alienating LVL from the rest of the team scene for an illegitimate reason as I see it. However if the reason truly is legitimate, let us discuss it here and seal the deal. LVL's withdrawal could cause lots of trouble.
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Mon May 04, 2009 8:41 pm

I would definitely "not" want LVL to withdraw from TAU...

For the first time we are having an inter clan event consisting of all active clans (not only english) and if i would not support Noah's decision to quit not only this event but also the universe including all such events that will take place in the future
    Dart Dragoon
    Dart Dragoon
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Dart Dragoon Tue May 05, 2009 1:14 am

Loger0050 wrote:Noah, let us discuss here and now why you have decided to leave BCTAU. I don't think it is fair that you decided to leave something you have never been a part of in the first place? I don't think you know much about it to condemn it. Firas' argument is that we have no say in how teams should be run. That, I know. But he has NO idea how our site works. lol. I think it's simply being unfair to your team members by alienating LVL from the rest of the team scene for an illegitimate reason as I see it. However if the reason truly is legitimate, let us discuss it here and seal the deal. LVL's withdrawal could cause lots of trouble.

Loger how would you explain a Team in a state like ours being considered as a part of an organised structure such as the TAU? If I know Noah's decision, it is simply to leave TAU now to come back -later- once we are fuly organised. Regardless of some of the trouble it might cause, you as a Leader of a respected Team must know how its like to be "disoriented" initially.

Rest assured, LVLSC will not be gone for very long. Once seen fit and unanimously decided by the Admins, we will re-register in the TAU, but for now we will finish with our short term commitments, and take a breather.

I sincerely hope you understand...
    Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

Post  Loger0050 Tue May 05, 2009 4:27 am

i do know. I am glad Noah's decision was not going to be as bad as I thought. Dart, I truly understand that position, which is why I strongly advised against leaving TAU. From my long experience leading a team, I know that a team collapses when the members lose faith in the team, and Noah knows this too. And that happens only when the team isn't busy enough and/or the structure of the team is too chaotic. Those aforementioned reasons cause inactivity and loss of interest from members. That's why TAU will help so much. It makes it easier for teams to participate in events rather than make it hard for team leaders to keep their team active. Personally, I think it takes a nice load off of the three admins' backs. Think of it.

Also, I'd like to thank you Noah for the clarification you sent me. I'll withdraw the semi-exasperated tone I was using in my earlier post. xD
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Tue May 05, 2009 2:19 pm

Well, if i agree with Loger.

I don't see any problem in LVL participating in TAU as well as "Downsizing" at the same time...

Well, if the admins think it will more work then they can handle then I suggest that we proceed with Noah's plan and finish the organisation before signing in and participating in TAU
    Dart Dragoon
    Dart Dragoon
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Dart Dragoon Tue May 05, 2009 4:28 pm

In either case, the final decision is in Noah's hands. All we can do is listen and discuss for now Smile
    Techo
    Techo
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Techo Tue May 05, 2009 7:42 pm

here is what i think
    i agree that lvl needs chaning etc but still i dont see reason why not participating in lationo tourney
    anyway i suggest noah and the other lvl members and loger to join this connection to talk about it and discuss it ...wont happen through pms and posts xD
    Ham : LVLTAU pass:123
    Nakago
    Nakago
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Nakago Tue May 05, 2009 8:51 pm

After rethinking it, I definitely admit that I was too hasty in withdrawing LVL temporarily. After seeing what you guys have been doin' in order to keep LVL alive in my absence, I feel that there is no more need for LVL to withdraw during the downsizing. Since you guys are still well dedicated to LVL, then I'm very well happy to keep LVL in the run in the team scene. Smile

Downsizing will push through, just some minor changes such as the branch system being cutdown and so on however the plan for temporary withdrawal from TAU is cancelled Very Happy
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Tue May 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Good to hear that Noah

Now we can participate in the new event... No we wont participate - We will win it!
    Techo
    Techo
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Techo Tue May 05, 2009 10:32 pm

btw dont know if it is possible but can we send another list of our participans or at least to add noah as substitude at the latino
    tournament
    Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

Post  Loger0050 Wed May 06, 2009 5:01 am

http://tauniverse.freeforums.org/official-bctau-event-the-first-english-latino-tournament-t142.html

Here is the link to the Latino tournament at BCTAU. All that is needed at this point is for LVL to select the six dulists that will participate, choose which round each pair of duelists will partcipate in, and send me the info via PM on BCTAU. The tournament was supposed to start yesterday, so at this point the list of duelists is required ASAP.

Enjoy!
    Loger

Edit: As for finally enrolling LVL into BCTAU, the very process eliminates a lot of problems. Noah, you are able to select three members (including yourself, if you want) to represent LVL on BCTAU, and what that does is make the work load and pressure on BCTAU much lower and divided among the 3 members. So don't let that part seem troublesome, as it is the very thing that will make your work on BCTAU easier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content