LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

+2
Evil Atem
Nakago
6 posters

Point Exchange Kiosk (opens 03/01/09)

Nakago
    Nakago
    Admin
    Admin

Point Exchange Kiosk (opens 03/01/09) Empty Point Exchange Kiosk (opens 03/01/09)

Post  Nakago Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:21 pm

Heya guys, just reserving a topic for the upcoming 'Point Exchange Kiosk' where you can exchange your earned points for prizes, perks, and privileges within the league. This is also pretty much a declaration of one of the many new feats to expect of LVL Smile

Some "Point Exchange Kiosk" spoilers, for a certain amount of points, you can...
    * Host your own tournament (provided that you find a Mod/Admin to co-sponsor it)
    * Get your title customized
    * Unlock the hidden thread "Conclave VIP Hall" (COMING SOON) and a hidden forum I created that not even the other Mods and Admins have access to it til they accumulate that number of points Cool)
    * Rent your own 'Sticky' topic for a certain period of time depending on how many points you pay for it

I'll stop there for now -^^-
    Evil Atem
    Evil Atem
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Point Exchange Kiosk (opens 03/01/09) Empty Re: Point Exchange Kiosk (opens 03/01/09)

Post  Evil Atem Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 pm

Noah Kaiba wrote:Heya guys, just reserving a topic for the upcoming 'Point Exchange Kiosk' where you can exchange your earned points for prizes, perks, and privileges within the league. This is also pretty much a declaration of one of the many new feats to expect of LVL Smile

Some "Point Exchange Kiosk" spoilers, for a certain amount of points, you can...
    * Host your own tournament (provided that you find a Mod/Admin to co-sponsor it)
    * Get your title customized
    * Unlock the hidden thread "Conclave VIP Hall" (COMING SOON) and a hidden forum I created that not even the other Mods and Admins have access to it til they accumulate that number of points Cool)
    * Rent your own 'Sticky' topic for a certain period of time depending on how many points you pay for it

I'll stop there for now -^^-

Yay!!!!!, that's awesome... Very Happy , but when this System will Start Noah???
    Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Team Captain
    Team Captain

Point Exchange Kiosk (opens 03/01/09) Empty Re: Point Exchange Kiosk (opens 03/01/09)

Post  Toushiro Hitsugaya Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:38 pm

I think its gonna start on March 1st 2009
    Hope im correct Smile

~Hitsugaya
    Grace
    Grace
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Grace Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:24 am

Wow, sounds really exciting, I can't wait! Smile
    g009
    g009
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  g009 Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:52 am

Secret Shocked ahh... cool idea to Noah tht should be enough to drive us ! Very Happy lol!
    Dart Dragoon
    Dart Dragoon
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Dart Dragoon Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:21 pm

To divert some attention:

Your questions concerning the Kiosk should be directed towards me, since I'm the one in charge of it Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:06 pm