LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

2 posters

MIND ERASED

Joseph Wheeler
    Joseph Wheeler
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

MIND ERASED Empty MIND ERASED

Post  Joseph Wheeler Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Well, as some of you know. (Since some remember me.) I've been gone for a while.. and man, I have no clue what i've missed. I got no clue what's new, and in all honestly i've forgotten how to make a decent deck, lols.

I need sum help guize. Razz
    amesXducky
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

MIND ERASED Empty Re: MIND ERASED

Post  amesXducky Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:52 am

ok first of all u need to decide on what u are planning on in a duel
    whether that is an all out attack, unbreakable defense, making your opponent run out of cards, exodia or any other

next you need to decide on what type of monsters you are going to use - personally if you are making a new deck, base it on one of the characters from the yugioh anime etc

mainly because they are fairly balanced and you can create a strategy with them

next you need a form of ratio between monster, magic/spell cards and trap cards
    me i have something like 5/2/1 which translates as for every 1 trap card i have i have 2 spell cards and 5 monster cards

then you need to build your monsters making sure you dont overpower your deck with high ranked monsters and making sure you have the lower level monsters to tribute

the rest is finding spell cards to compliment your monsters and solve any weaknesses that could arise
    and finally traps which are almost if not more important than spell cards - mainly because they allow you to alter the duel in different ways i.e changing an attacks target, stopping an attack etc

to be 100% honest a decent deck is only in the eyes of the person building it - as long as you create a strategy that you can work with then everythings ok and dont forget

you can always alter it later Razz Wink
    Joseph Wheeler
    Joseph Wheeler
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Joseph Wheeler Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:45 am

Any new metagame crap that are useable in KCVDS? If not then I'm happy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:33 pm