LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

4 posters

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion! (And Anything Tekken XD)

Nakago
    Nakago
    Admin
    Admin

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion! (And Anything Tekken XD) Empty Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion! (And Anything Tekken XD)

Post  Nakago Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Heya guys! Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion came out in our arcades just recently, it's the bomb! Very Happy

For the first time, I'll be able to share some of my matches with you guys as a competitive player here in the Philippines, here's some of my vids -^^-

BTW, I'm CrimsonFlyte (PMS) in all the vids Very Happy

Oh yeah, and I also have a vid while using one of the new characters, Lars Alexandersson Very Happy

LOLz, now you guys know why I've been busy lately aside from college life XD
    kilian
    kilian
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion! (And Anything Tekken XD) Empty Re: Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion! (And Anything Tekken XD)

Post  kilian Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Wow, cool, can't wait to play it here in Belgium... I wish I could play like that Smile

That Lars guy looks pretty nice too xD
    Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
    Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion! (And Anything Tekken XD) Empty Re: Tekken 6 Bloodline Rebellion! (And Anything Tekken XD)

Post  Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Great game, cool moves ^^ I really wish I could play the same myself, lol ^^ Combinations are really great, Noah.
    EJ
    EJ
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  EJ Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Pretty Nice Pal
    I actually used to play Tekken 5 (PS2 Version) Jack 5 is my fav as well as that cop (police) can't remember his name Smile but you're really good in tekken Razz
    kilian
    kilian
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  kilian Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Just found out tekken 6 is comming to xbox360 ^^
    It's normally gonna be released 25 september this year... still a long time but can't wait to play it xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:47 pm