LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

2 posters

Outreach site

kyosuke kiryu
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Outreach site Empty Outreach site

Post  kyosuke kiryu Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:09 am

Well IDK if I am supposed to even be in this forum.Well I came here to represent my team.The Elite team or also known as "Furious Elite Team"! I came here to ask you for a favor.Our team has an outreach site.I would gladly appreciate if some of you joined.No dont worry..for those of you who dont know what an outreach site is then is nothing to worry about.Is just a forum where you can talk,ask questions,challenge us,or just say "hi" to us.If you join it does not mean you are in our team.It is optional.An "outreach site" is like our communication tower for other teams and academies wishing to communicate with us.Well wont waste anymore time.Hope to see you there legionnaires.

http://elitefuriousoutreach.nstars.org/

Cheers ^^

-Kyosuke Kiryu

EDIT:If you would like to ask any questions then post below here or just join site and ask there.We will gladly assist you.If you wonder who are our members then I cant reveal that yet.FYI not all our members have registered in our outreach site..Thanks Very Happy
    Dart Dragoon
    Dart Dragoon
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Outreach site Empty Re: Outreach site

Post  Dart Dragoon Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:09 pm

Kiryu, you know better than opening such a topic in a spam thread!

*Moved to Political Affairs*

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:51 pm