LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

2 posters

LVLSC - Serious discussion

Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

LVLSC - Serious discussion Empty LVLSC - Serious discussion

Post  Assassin Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:56 am

Spam Under the Sun post has 14 pages

3 word story, number count

are the 2nd and 3rd most active

Other than the tournament 3rd position match in the Comeback tournament - In which both the duelists are active but the duel is not happenning...

Is LVLSC a place where there are only spam topics are active? Most are showing interest only in them

Only Blizzaga Salamandra has posted the point system
    (Hands of to Toushiro Hitsuguya who has become Team leader recently and has proven himself most loyak by doing this) but none have dueled and got points in that team.....

Well if this continues ppl will start leaving LVLSC and joining other clans

So, who is to take action? Noah Kaiba Created the spam topic just as a time pass topic... but LVLs are using as the only pass time in the conclave

I suggest active leggionnaries.. we stop encouraging these topics and start posting decks, videos, start collecting points and make LVL active

According to me team leaders should encourage the point collectiong and work to make their team active...

Well are the loyal leggionnaire's with me or do they want to continue the current system... I have also been posting a lot and only in the spam topics but i have decided to give it up.... How many of you are with me? If not give it up at least restrict its usage .

PS - I got an invitation to a new (and powerful) clan but i thought there would be some response......i hope i am not disappointed.

This is a topic of serious discussion so i do not want to see posts like good point, i am with you, xD chill out and stuff. Give your views thats all!
    Amnael de Zang
    Amnael de Zang
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

LVLSC - Serious discussion Empty Re: LVLSC - Serious discussion

Post  Amnael de Zang Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 pm

I agree with you (?)

Ok.. no xD

Well I must say, that this topics seems to have their activity mostly because I can see, LVL still needs more members, If you count how many members are acutally active.... the count doesn't go over 10... max 12...

So.. Spam under sun and other two games are like.. a meanwhile wait.. as I see it... xP

Well that's my opinion...

Its true we need more activity on other areas.. I'll try to help bringin here my Fanfic from BC.. and trying to post more crazy deck Ideas as I always have... and stuff...
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Well

LVL has enough members to be active but

as only spam topics are active many are loosing interest in this clan....

Well at least I am and I know there are others who are thinking like me too

10 members are more than enough to get a site active and my academy has proven it
    We just need to work towards the betterment of the clan and 10 are more than enough
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Assassin Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Sorry for double posting but i would like to remind to the legionnaires that this topic exists

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:50 pm