LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

2 posters

seriously pissed off with metagame

iCaesura
    iCaesura
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

seriously pissed off with metagame Empty seriously pissed off with metagame

Post  iCaesura Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:39 pm

What is it with all these decks that are being the same exact as each other. I mean where has the originality in Yugioh gone that used to once exist. Now it seems all you see is elemental hero decks, burndown, destiny hero, and dark armed dragon decks. Seriously has Yugioh lost its creativity that when someone plays another person, they have to copy their decks because its good. Yugioh used to be a fun game where you would play with a certain deck and try to utilize it to its fullest potential in an attempt to create a perfect deck. But it seems thats all gone to waste. Anyone agree with this? or disagree? I would like to hear peoples thoughts on this topic which completely frustrates me.
    Assassin
    Assassin
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

seriously pissed off with metagame Empty Re: seriously pissed off with metagame

Post  Assassin Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Well.
    I did not understand most of wat u wanted to say.

Well if you mean that everyone is using the same decks and creativity is gone then I disagree.

there are creative decks being made by many its just that most ppl you duel use those decks...
    iCaesura
    iCaesura
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  iCaesura Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:53 am

ok here let me try to rephrase myself. it seems that with a card released that has a lot of potential, many people make the same exact deck and do the same exact thing. it kinda gets boring to duel when you play two different people consecutively, and they are running the same deck. with that new venom empress or whatever her name is, it seems there are many decks that base themselves around her. another example is dad. with its release a lot of people are making decks that focus their whole deck on it. and im just saying it gets annoying when you play different people but they all use the same tactics. i hope that helps. i dont deny that there are many creative decks out there. its just it seems a lot of people have taken to following others who have good decks, and this would be ok if only a few had the same type of deck but the numbers are tremendous Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 pm