LVL: The Shadow Conclave

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~LEGIONNAIRE'S VALOR LEAGUE: THE SHADOW CONCLAVE~
NOTE: Only members who wish to join LVL may register!

4 posters

I come here as Universal Mediator.

Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

I come here as Universal Mediator. Empty I come here as Universal Mediator.

Post  Loger0050 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:47 am

Hello LVL! I have not registered to be a part of this team as I'm already the leader of another team. However, I am registering here as a guest to fulfill my job as Universal Mediator and watching over inter-team and -academy activities. Noah, I recently saw the note you placed in my topic while I was updating. The privilege to be here is appreciated.

Anyway, it's good to be here legionnaires! The Shadow Conclave is more promising than ever. This new site upgrade is one of many new things happening to teams right this moment, and I am proud to say that we are nearing a new period of higher activity, higher organization, and higher competition! So be active, support your team, and I promise you, if all the teams do the same, this underground BC competition will be an epic experience. Keep the name 'BCTAU' in mind. In the near future, that will be the haven in which teams, academies and cities will preside. So keep it mind remembered, and stay loyal to this great team. Wink

Yours truly,
    Exiled Hunter (Chaosburst) Leader
    Head of the Maximum Six of BCTAU
    BC Universal Mediator and MVP of the year 2008
    Loger0050
    Dart Dragoon
    Dart Dragoon
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

I come here as Universal Mediator. Empty Re: I come here as Universal Mediator.

Post  Dart Dragoon Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Greetings Loger! A bit late on the entrance arent we? xD

Anyway, your being here means LVL is officialy a part of the program again Smile
    Loger0050
    Loger0050
    Universal Mediator
    Universal Mediator

Post  Loger0050 Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Dart Dragoon wrote:Greetings Loger! A bit late on the entrance arent we? xD

Anyway, your being here means LVL is officialy a part of the program again Smile
    lol!
    I only saw the note Noah edited into his earlier post now. Otherwise I've already entered LVLSC into the game.
    Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Toushiro Hitsugaya
    Team Captain
    Team Captain

Post  Toushiro Hitsugaya Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 am

Hey Loger!
    Welcome to LVL!
    if ur not planning to stay here,then what are you gonna do ? scratch
    anyway have a nice stay Razz

~Hitsugaya
    Grace
    Grace
    Shadow Legionnaire
    Shadow Legionnaire

Post  Grace Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:17 am

Oh, hi there! It's great to have you here to try and keep the peace!!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 am